It somehow feels like 2013 was a bit shaky here and there. Don't get me wrong, it also brought a lot of good things!
But I want to make 2014 even better. And when there is a will... It will involve a lot more photography, some wonderful happenings and also personal challenges.
I already started on my professional website with a little photography project for the year 2014 where I will capture a moment, thing, or event once a day and then blog the images one by one (not especially one a day since there are days that need to be spent elsewhere than at a desk with a computer...). Follow me there if you want to see the 365 images as I go.
And in the next few weeks, I will also tell you more about my work with my lovely friend and great food stylist Jette Virdi.
1. It's all Irish but it's French: the Irish Croque-Monsieur
2. A Bit Of Sunshine: Raspberry And Caramelised White Chocolate Tartlets
3. A Delicious Leek And Goat Cheese Quiche
4. A Hint of Summer: Baked Graffiti Aubergines
5. Ireland's Beautiful Ode To Food: The Honest 2 Goodness Market
6. Little Pieces of Portuguese Delights
7. A Very Easy Roasted Tomatoes Recipe for Brunch
8. For the Love of Baby New Potatoes on a Pizza
9. My Mamie's Crème Bourguignonne
10. Hyvää Joulua! Christmas in Finland
And most of all, for the new year 2014, be HAPPY!