Have you started decorating for Christmas? Despite seeing many shops and streets already decorated for the past month or so (some even started in August, sigh...), I always keep this special time for the 1st of December along with the opening of the advent calendar, which is homemade for us.
Apart from finally getting into the Christmas spirit and getting gradually excited about planning our trip to France for the occasion, here are a few things I read, made, watched or dreamed about the past week.
- This lovely story of a couple's picnic tradition in Brooklyn.
- I made this delicious mushroom, fennel and Camembert pot pie this week (minus the fennel which I replaced with leek). I think it will belong onto our list of favourite dishes.
- I finished reading this book that I really enjoyed. You may have spotted it if you follow Reese Witherspoon's book club on Instagram.
- I had tears of laughter watching this video.
- Now that the festive season is on, all I dream about is a mug of this Cognac and hazelnut hot chocolate.
- I felt really motivated reading about getting things done. I do always get things done but I like finding productive ways of doing it.