I did take a break from the blog but did not forget about it and prepared a few posts as well as collected links for Saturdays so here is a selection for today. Have a wonderful weekend!
- Something to dream about: I love collecting ideas for future travels and the more I read about trips to the Dolomites such as this one, the more I push it higher on my list of places to visit.
- Something delicious: those toasts niçoise made me quite hungry and the ingredients are already on my list for the long weekend's meal ideas.
- Something else delicious: the ingredients for this delicious sounding one pot creamy parmesan chicken with mushroom rice will also make it on my shopping list this week.
- Something to watch: this classic movie from 1979 is on Netflix at the moment. I rewatched it with E., who had never seen it, and I was reminded what an incredible film this is.
- Something to listen to: I am putting this song on my playlist before listening to it live next month.
- Something else to listen to: my friend introduced me to podcast My Favorite Murder when I visited her in Florida and this is seriously addictive (I studied criminology in college and I find those stories fascinating - despite being scared by my own shadow, ha!).