How has your Summer been? I have spent the last few weeks seeing lovely images and stories of people on their holidays, whether traveling abroad or discovering parts of their own country/city. I will soon get to do the same when we head to France for a family event and a few days of our own to explore and relax.
I haven't just been marvelling at other people's holidays of course, I also took the time to take note of some interesting things here and there so I could share them with you. Have a lovely weekend!
- Something delicious: I have already made this tomato salad with grilled cheese croutons (minus the basil) twice and it is really delicious.
- Something else delicious: speaking about salads, the pear and Serrano ham one I shared three years ago is perfect this season and already on my menu list for the weekend.
- Something to watch: the short film AMA by Julie Gautier shot in the deepest swimming pool in the world, stunning and mesmerising.
- Something else to watch: this cinematic proposal video, so beautifully shot.
- Something to read: I have really enjoyed reading the graphic novel The Arab of the Future 1 and 2 by Riad Sattouf over the past two years and I look forward to getting the third one on my next trip to France. The book talks about the author's childhood in the Middle East and it is very interesting both visually and for the life story itself.