How was your week? Mine was spent with a box of tissues on one side and a mug of hot water with lemon and honey on the other. I declare the season of colds and soups officially on!
I still managed to get some work done though and repotted a few indoor plants (it was badly needed!). As usual, I also collected a few interesting things to share with you today.
Have a lovely weekend!
- What travels are made of: this essay on the kindness of strangers really makes you want to travel more and see the world.
- A touching story: this illustrated story of love and loss is beautiful and heartbreaking.
- Food travels to dream about: this guide by Elena Arzak makes you want to book a flight to San Sebastian and eat many delicious things there.
- Something delicious: this cheesy eggy dinner is already on my 'to eat' list for next week.
- Something to listen to: this song by Angèle that I already added to my Autumn Hygge playlist.
- Something to read: If you have an interest in non fiction books and specifically ones about history, 'Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind'* by Yuval Noah Harari is an interesting read.
- Something to watch: the new season of Chef's Table is out on Netflix and this is one of my favourites so far.