I am writing this short blog post wrapped in layers of warm clothes, a large fluffy scarf and a hot mug of blackcurrant infusion by my side. Autumn is truly here getting more on the side of Winter day after day. Which means more and more cosy weekends on the way. I won't complain, I love those!
This weekend will definitely be on the cosy side of things with some comfort food cooking and baking on the program. Add to this some good books, movies and a warm blanket to wrap myself in. Wonderful!
Here are a few things to enjoy to start the day before you move on to other plans.
- I really like this idea of potluck dinners. A great way to organise a dinner party without the pressure of having to prepare and cook everything by yourself.
- This Five Minute Tomato Sauce is quite amazing and I have been using this recipe for months now and not just for pasta but also pizza and even as oeufs cocotte with the tomato sauce instead of cream. So good!
- The delicious sounding recipe for this sunken black forest cake.
- I know it's still a bit early but look at those pretty MoMA holiday cards!
- I could really get on board with this lunch bowl.
- Autumn landscapes to dream about.
Have a lovely weekend!