We are one week into December and I am glad to say most of our Christmas gifts getting and making is done. I would usually not rush into it because I always have a clear list of things. This year however, we have to get organised a bit earlier as we will have a few early celebrations before we head to France and spend the festivities with my family. Among getting gifts and organising our trip, here are a few interesting things for the week that was:
- The Time's Person of the Year was revealed and it was the best choice they could have ever made this year.
- I dreamed of one day visiting all those European Christmas markets.
- I shared a few ideas of minimalist gifts for Christmas.
- I swooned out loud when I saw this gorgeous copper notebook popping up on my friend Alex (the Interior DIYer)'s Insta stories.
- I spotted these great ideas for making your own Christmas gifts. I am mostly interested in the food making parts.
- I was delighted to spot French brand Sézane's creator in this cosy looking article.