I finally sat down and wrote down my goals for 2019. It took some time but I now have a better idea of how I would like this new year to unfold. What about you, is this something you like doing?
Other than goals writing, I am dreaming of cosy weekends as Winter days are on the colder side of things. Comfort food, good books, fluffy and warm blankets, things to watch on Netflix and walks in the fresh air (believe me, it makes it even better coming back to a cosy home).
What are you up to for the weekend? Here are a few links to get you started this Saturday:
- I love this idea of a soup group. How perfect for Winter!
- On the subject of soups, this butternut version is making a regular appearance the days as the weather gets colder and colder.
- Scrambled eggs are so wonderful and easy to make, any tips for better versions are welcomed.
- I recently read Educated* by Tara Westover after I received it as a gift this Christmas and was absolutely fascinated by her story of being raised in a Mormon fundamentalist family.
- I have been listening to my little Winter Hygge playlist now that I finally updated it.
- Have you watched Bird Box yet? I was reluctant to watch it at first because I am easily scared by my own shadow and this type of movies is out of the question but I actually liked it and thought the plot was interesting.