There has been a lot of working, photographing and testing a delicious recipe this week. I think it is officially time for a very relaxing weekend but not before I share a few interesting things with you:
- A good question about birthday cakes. What would be your favourite? I always think that if I got a delicious cheese platter as a birthday cake, it would be a wonderful thing. But I also never say no to lemon tarts.
- This pasta dish with yogurt and caramelised onions is intriguing and I am curious to try it.
- These DIY elephant family paper lamps are just very cute.
- I found out about Terese C Freitas pastel photography (via Frankie) and it is mesmerisingly beautiful.
- I watched 'Fyre: the Greatest Party That Never Happened' on Netflix this week. We all know how it ends but it is fascinating to see how this epic disaster of a festival unfolded.
- Isn't Katelyn Ohashi's floor routine just incredible?!