Did you eat delicious pancakes/crepes last Tuesday? I surely did and had even made a batch last weekend to , ahem, test that the recipe was still good (yes, this is a lame excuse for 'I just wanted to eat a whole lot of crepes').
This weekend should be full of recipe testing (things I really look forward to sharing here with you dear readers), catching up with lovely friends and some welcome relaxing time with a good book and maybe a few episodes of Derry Girls.
Here are a few things I have been collecting lately to share with you:
- These creations look delicious but they are not for eating.
- The $15 minimum wage can really impact someone's life in so many ways (via Cup of Jo).
- I love the concept of the Who's She board game.
- At a time when some of use have to (or choose to) live in a small space, these 10 dinner party tips are really useful.
- And while on the subject of small spaces, how great is this DIY tiny house in New Zealand! (I may be slightly obsessed with that Youtube channel by the way, I find all those tiny houses projects fascinating).