This week was a little shorter than usual but it was not any less busy. However, I was fully rested from the long weekend where I had given myself permission to relax for the whole three days (I usually fit in a bit of photography and writing work at weekends).
As usual, here are a few things I collected recently to share with you this Saturday:
- I find the colourful and fascinating images of this Instagram account quite pleasing to look at: @drcuerda.
- I made this version of spaghetti and meatballs last weekend for a dinner party with friends and it was definitely a success.
- I love crumpets and this recipe made me quite hungry (plus, it gave me another idea for when I reach breakfast food boredom).
- I enjoyed reading all those ideas for solo lunches. A great ressource for when you are working from home and need something delicious and different from the usual leftovers.
- My friend Alex's updates of her daughter's Lower Town Dollhouse are some of the cutest DIY renovation series around. Plus, the dollhouse has its own tiny dollhouse, how adorable is this!
- I recently watched series The Hookup Plan on Netflix. While I do not watch a lot of French television because I usually find it boring, this was rather fun, colourful and entertaining. Watch it in its original version with subtitles if you want to improve your French.