- Something delicious: after hearing so much about those salted butter chocolate chunks shortbread
cookies, I made a batch and nearly ate everything (believe the hype here, they are wonderful).
- Some other delicious thing: I made more of this chocolate rice pudding with poached pear and hazelnut praline.
- A book: I devoured this incredible book about food by Ruby Tandoh (I might even re-read it, which is something I rarely do - this is how much I enjoyed it).
- A song: I listened to this young French singer's beautiful songs on repeat.
- A TV series: we finally started watching the tv series based on novel The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood (which I had read last year and highly recommend adding to your reading list if you haven't yet). We are only on episode 3 so far and it is such an incredible adaptation of the book.