As usual, here are a few interesting things for you to enjoy this Saturday:
- Something delicious: Mardi's blog post about café gourmand has me all excited about baking mini desserts this weekend.
- Some other delicious thing: I shared a recipe for profiteroles this week and even created my own GIF for the occasion!
- A book: I am currently reading The Stonecutter by Camilla Läckerg and it is a really captivating read.
- A song: the rainy weather this week had me wanting to curl up on the couch with a book, some lemon green tea with Laura Marling on repeat.
- A film: I watched this classic 80's movie which reminded me that the only time I went to detention in secondary school, it was nothing as entertaining as this.